Local Lens: 2023 photography competition - Competition Guidelines
- Entrants may submit as many photographs as they wish, just submit a new entry for each photograph through the online form. Please note: While entrants may submit as many photographs as they wish, only one entry per entrant will be shortlisted.
- Photographs must be a minimum 2480 x 3508 pixels (print resolution) to be eligible for judging.
- Photographs can be black and white, or colour. Filters and framing can be used.
- Photographs must be original and photographed by the entrant and not infringe any party’s intellectual property rights.
- Photographs must be taken within the City of Wanneroo council area.
- Competition entries will give the City of Wanneroo automatic ownership of images that may be used in other promotional materials, with and without credit.
- Winning photographs will feature in the City’s 2024 community calendar (credited to the entrant as per details entered upon submission).
- All entrants must read and accept the City of Wanneroo 2023 Local Lens photography competition terms and conditions to be eligible.