KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees.
The fees go directly from the local government to the registered KidSport clubs participating in the project.
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card OR meet one of the four KidSport Financial Exceptions.
- Applicant's primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area (exceptions may apply)
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club).
- Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid (exceptions may apply).
- No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
For further details regarding KidSport please contact the City's Club Development Officer:
Ph: 9405 5672