When you enrol in one of our Swim School programs, you’ll receive free, unlimited pool access outside of lesson times! Fill in your details below for more information.
Click on the links below to view information on the Wanneroo Aquamotion Swim School:
The award winning Wanneroo Aquamotion Swim School has a program for just about everyone! If you need help choosing which is the best program download our Program Selector guide below:
- Aquababies - 6 months to 2 and a half years. $16 per week.
There are four age based Aquababies levels. These classes require a parent in the water at all times. You will be teaching your baby to enjoy the water and to develop instinctive survival skills through a range of songs and games and the use of aquatic toys. Children are required to wear a swim nappy at all times and this is not negotiable. Parents are encouraged to wear a T-Shirt as we teach babies to hold on to their parent for safety.
- Tadpoles/Toddlers - 2 and a half to 3 years. $16.50 per week.
These classes are structured to gradually boost your child’s confidence in their swimming so that they no longer need you in the water with them. In Tadpoles 1, a parent/guardian is required in the water with each child while we nurture their independence. In Tadpoles 2 parent/guardian participation is required until your instructor feels that your child is happy to swim independently.
- Frogs - 3 to 5 years. $16.50 per week.
Frogs is a preschool program for children aged between the ages of 3 and 5. There are four levels of Frogs designed to teach water familiarisation and survival skills, through to freestyle breathing and blowing, breaststroke kick and backstroke, transitioning into the school age levels.
Frogs skill levels
- School Age - 5+ years. $16.50 per week.
Our school age program covers levels 1-15 of the Royal Life Swim and Survive program and is for students 5 years and over. As they progress through the levels they will learn not only swimming strokes, but also survival skills, rescues and resuscitation skills. The program includes safety weeks requiring students to wear additional clothing as outlined by their instructor to simulate survival scenarios. These levels mostly correspond to Education Department School Swimming.
- Junior Lifeguard Club - 8+ years. $21.88 per week.
The Junior Lifeguard Club provides opportunities for children to keep interested and active in aquatics, especially quick learners and those caught between levels and programs. It's a fantastic opportunity to further develop swimming skills at the same time as developing new and challenging lifesaving skills. The best description of the Junior Lifeguard Club is serious fun! But there's a serious purpose behind the program: kids learn skills that could one day save a life.
- Dolphin Program. From $15.95 to $27.50 per week (dependant on class ratio).
The Dolphin Swim Program has been created for people with a wide range of special needs and all teachers in this program have been trained accordingly and have a passion for helping people with special needs. Students are booked into a class that suits their needs and overseen by the coordinator continuously to overcome any issues they may be having. As our Dolphin program is unique, lesson space is limited and highly sought after. Our program does promote water awareness, but the main focuses are on teaching the students to swim independently and self-esteem.
- Adult Lessons beginner - 16+ years. $17.00 per week.
Covers stages 1-3 of the school age program (water familiarisation, basic freestyle breathing andblowing, backstroke kick, breaststroke kick)
- Adult Lessons intermediate - 16+ years. $17.00 per week.
Covers stages 4-6 of the school age program (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, survival backstroke)
- Adult Lessons stroke development - 16+ years. $17.00 per week.
Covers stages 7 and up of the school age program (distance swimming, drills, sidestroke)
New enrolments for the following term can be made at any time, simply download and complete the form below and email to email@example.com, a staff member will then contact you:
You can view the current Swim School enrolment form and timetable by clicking below:
From Monday 17 August 2020, all new enrolments for Swim School programs will be set up on our easy fortnightly Direct Debit payment plan which comes with a host of benefits:
- FREE pool access for class participants outside of scheduled classes
- No need to re-enrol each term - your classes will automatically roll over and only cease once you cancel your direct debit payments
- Budget friendly - pay fortnightly rather than upfront
- Flexible - change your program day and time if you need, or put your enrolment on hold for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 4 weeks over a 12-month term
- Save time - manage your bookings online
- Help the environment – go paperless
- Progress at your own pace with NEW ongoing assessments
- Classes cancelled by us will now automatically be reflected in your fortnightly payment
- No initial set up fees if you create your online account before Sunday 27 September 2020.
How to set up your Direct Debit
To set up your payment plan simply pop in and speak to one of our friendly staff members who will take through the process of setting up your secure online account.
To speed things up you can also visit the Paysmart website to register your personal details, before coming in-store to finalise your payment plan*.
*No payments or fees will be deducted until account is finalised by a member of staff in-store
Terms and conditions apply. Please click below to view:
All of our instructors hold as minimum requirements:
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Resuscitation or CPR
- Working With Children Checks
Instructors within our heated program pool are also required to hold a Senior First Aid. Many hold their Bronze Medallion and their Teacher of Infants and Preschoolers qualifications if teaching in specialised areas.We also have lifeguards on pool deck at all times to ensure the safety of you and your family.
Wanneroo Aquamotion has several heated pools for our classes:
- A 32-34 degree heated program pool for Aquababy and most of our preschool classes
- The main indoor leisure pool for some preschool and mainstream classes, as well as use of the indoor 25m lap pool
- An outdoor pool for higher level classes and assessments.
The pools are heated to 28 degrees Celsius (except the heated program pool) and all run on a UV filtration system so the water is as comfortable on skin as possible.
There is a café and children’s outdoor splash pad available for use so you can keep the whole family entertained. Your class enrolment entitles the swimmer to use of the pool before and after their lesson and also spectator entry. Children under the age of 5 need to be supervised at all times which means that their designated spectator is also allowed use of the pool.
Aquamotion also provides a crèche that can be used whilst you and/or your child are using the facilities. Please be aware that the crèche is open until 12 noon Monday to Friday so please take this into account when booking a time slot. If you wish to utilise this facility, bookings must be made.
Wanneroo Aquamotion has been awarded the Best Swim School (nationally) for Staff Development/Team Building in 2016 by Swim Australia. We have also been awarded the AUSTSWIM WA Recognised Swim Centre of 2016 and 2012. These awards recognise the outstanding quality of the Wanneroo Aquamotion Swim School within the Learn to Swim industry.
Aquamotion Swim School is a Royal Life Saving Society Endorsed Swim School and AUSTSWIM endorsed at Gold Tier. We are also Swim Australia accredited and a member of the Australian Swim Schools Association as well as being an Autism Swim Approved Swim Centre.