Proposed Change of Use to Short Term Accommodation at 9 Pipefish Street, Alkimos (DA2022/583)
The application proposes a change of use to Short Term
Accommodation. The details of the application are as follows:
- A maximum of 6 guests allowed to stay on the
property at any given time;
- No pets allowed on the property;
- The proposed use will occupy the entirety of the
- A total of 4 car bays will be contained on site;
- Check in time is between 3pm and 7pm and check out
time is 10am;
- Guests must stay for a minimum of two nights;
- A management plan has been provided by the
applicant, which will be available to view online, outlining how the use will
be managed and run.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Online submission form
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the City's Administration.