Proposed Mixed Use Development (Place of Worship and Place of Assembly with Associated Facilities) - Lot 3126 (68) Amesbury Loop Butler
Public comment is invited on a proposed Mixed Use Development for a Place of Worship and Place of Assembly development with associated facilities including an outdoor alfresco dining area and incidental offices on the upper floor. The development is proposed to:
- Accommodate up to a maximum 500 visitors at any one time;
- Provide 125 on-site parking bays; and
- Operate between Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:00pm (with the possibility of some scheduled events to 9.00pm) and Sunday 8:30 am to 6:30pm.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.