As part of the City's 2018/2019 Capital Works Program, it is planned to install a single sided (mesh type) bus shelter at the following locations:
- Bus Stop 27474 Whitsunday Avenue, Ridgewood
- Bus Stop 27541 Huntington Parkway, Landsdale
- Bus Stop 23340 Millendon Street, Carramar
- Bus Stop 23878 Shepperton Drive, Butler
- Bus Stop 27542 Alhambra Parkway, Landsdale
- Bus Stop 27546 Kingsway, Landsdale.
The Public Transport Authority will need to construct a concrete hardstand to comply with disability access requirements in the first stage of the bus shelter installation.
This bus shelter is being installed to provide better quality public transport facilities for the high number of public transport users that currently use these bus stops. Location plans are included below for your reference.
The provision of bus services and of locations of bus stops is the responsibility of the Public Transport Authority. These queries should be directed to PTA on telephone 9326 2000 or by email.
Any other enquiries relating to the installation of these bus stops should be referred to the City’s Traffic Services Team.