Proposed Additions to Tavern (Outdoor Bar and Children's Entertainment Area) - 33 Ocean Falls Boulevard, Mindarie (Mindarie Marina) - DA2017/1291
Public comment is invited on the above proposal for Additions to Tavern (Outdoor Bar
and Children's Entertainment Area) at the Mindarie Marina.
The proposal relates to the area
currently used for a volleyball court, to the north of Ocean Fall Boulevard,
the details of which are as follows:
outdoor venue, comprised of the following elements:
outdoor bar and dining venue;
- Associated seating areas;
- Cinema screen (unticketed and used to complement those using the outdoor bar/venue) –
no audio will be played from cinema screen;
- Sand pit and bouncy castle;
operating hours are 12pm to 10pm, seven days per week and is subject to weather
maximum of 150 persons accommodated on site (including staff); and
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.