Proposed Fencing and Landscaping Additions for Secure Boat and Trailer Parking (DA2018/1237) - 3 Ocean Falls Boulevard, Mindarie
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned proposal located at Lot 496 (3) Ocean Falls Boulevard, Mindarie.
The proposal is for additions to existing carpark (proposed fencing and landscaping additions for secure boat and trailer parking), which includes:
- Construction of a 1.8m high fence around 27 existing boat and trailer parking bays;
- Installation of mature landscaping around the perimeter of the facility;
- Civil works within the car parking area, including the removal and relocation of existing traffic islands and line marking, the removal for four car parking bays, and the provision of 11 new parking bays;
- Installation of CCTV to reduce the potential for anti-social behaviour; and
- Access to the facility will be by electronic swipe card only
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.