Reconsideration of Proposed Child Care Centre - 10 Harbour Elbow, Banksia Grove - DA2018/736
Following mediation at the State Administrative Tribunal, the City is re-advertising the above mentioned proposal prior to reconsideration by Council. Due to the time frames imposed for reconsideration the application is being re-advertised for 14 days, in lieu of the City’s standard 21 day advertising period.
The applicant has provided a revised set of development plans and supporting documentation.
The revised proposal includes the following:
- A reduction in the maximum number of children and staff proposed. Children numbers have been revised from 120 to 92 and staff numbers from 21 to 17;
- A reduction in car parking bays from 37 to 29 in response to the reduced number of children and staff; and
- A revised building design to provide a development more in keeping with the character of the area. The revised building layout has a reduced floor area of 114 square metres.
The following revised documentation/additional information was also provided and can be accessed below:
- Development Plans;
- Acoustic Report;
- Traffic Report;
- Bushfire Management Plan; and
- Landscaping Survey.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.