; Girrawheen - Proposed Additions to Educational Establishment - Lot 50 (3) Salcott Road | City of Wanneroo

Girrawheen - Proposed Additions to Educational Establishment - Lot 50 (3) Salcott Road

Community engagement has now closed. Comments were submitted from 11/10/2019 to 04/11/2019.


Proposed Classroom Additions to Emmanuel Christian Community School  - 3 Salcott Road, Girrawheen -  DA2019/1151

The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment until 4 November 2019

The application proposes to redevelop part of the Emmanuel Christian Community School (ECCS) Salcott Road campus to upgrade the existing school facilities for high school students. To note, this application does not propose to change or alter the total number of students accommodated for which is currently 338 high school students. The key elements of this proposal are detailed below:

  • The demolition of 7 existing classrooms on the western side of the campus;
  • A new two-storey classroom block consisting of 11 new classrooms;
  • The refurbishment of the existing toilet facilities within the new classroom;
  • New elevator facilities for universal access to the second storey;
  • Addition of a Chemical Store room for the existing Science Room and Sports Storeroom on the northern side of the campus; and
  • Associated soft and hard landscaping throughout the campus.


Comments can be emailed to enquiries@wanneroo.wa.gov.au or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946. 

Should you wish to make a submission please state:

  • Your name and address;
  • How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
  • Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments

Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.