Proposed Holiday Village / Resort at 14 Trian Road, Carabooda - DA2019/723
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned application until 11 December 2019. The application is intended to provide a tourism service within the Carabooda area,
offering accommodation for people to stay on the premises, as well as a
reception centre for functions (e.g. weddings) and a restaurant open to the
The application comprises the following:
- A Restaurant catering for up to 52 patrons;
- A Reception Centre for functions such as weddings, catering for up to 176 patrons;
- 24 chalets all of which are two bedroom, one bathroom;
- Three detached motel blocks, each comprising five
- Associated amenities including a pool area and activity space,
baby animal farm, nature play spaces and car parking.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.