JDAP - Proposed 'Mixed Use Development' (Shops, Office, Restaurant, Multiple Dwelling) & Child Care Centre - 48K Roulettes Parade, Clarkson - DA2019/838
The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment until 8 January 2020. The proposal incorporates the following elements:
Mixed Use Development
- A café/restaurant with an outdoor alfresco area, capable of seating up to 45 patrons;
- Five shop tenancies on the ground floor ranging in size from 40m² Net Leasable Area (NLA) to 118m² NLA;
- Three Office tenancies on the first floor ranging in size from 60m² to 192m² NLA, each provided with an outdoor balcony area facing Aviator Boulevard.
- A three bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the second floor measured 165m² in area located within the northwestern part of the lot. The apartment building faces Aviator Boulevard and Perkins Drive.
Child Care Centre
- A Child Care Centre building measured 640m² Gross Leasable Area situated within the southern corner of the site.
- The centre includes enclosed outdoor play spaces and has been designed to accommodate a total of 81 children and 15 staff members;
- The centre is proposed to operate from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 5pm Saturdays.
A total of 49 on-site and 12 on-street parking bays are proposed (total 61) for use between the Mixed Use Development and Child Care Centre.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel.
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel meeting and included in an Agenda, which will be available on the Western Australian Planning Commission's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.