Proposed Unlisted Use (Temporary Cafe at the Allara Community Hub) - 5 Shiny Lane, Eglinton - DA2019/1528
The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment until 25 February 2020.
The application proposes a temporary cafe at the existing 'Allara Community Hub' (where the current Sales Office exists) and comprises the following elements:
- A temporary café (out of a re-purposed shipping container) to accommodate a maximum of 48 patrons;
- Proposed hours of operation from Monday – Sunday, 8am to 5pm;
- Timber decking, seating, landscaping and shade connecting the facility to the existing decking around the Allara Shared Place and a seating area for cafe patrons; and
- Temporary use of two adjacent carparking bays on Revolution Ave for proposed ‘al-fresco’ decking and seating (20sqm).
The applicant is requesting a temporary approval for a five year term and proposes to use the existing 63 car bays on site.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in