Proposed Single House Addition (Patio) at 10 Moscato Way, Woodvale - DA2020/573
The above-mentioned development application is currently being advertised for public comment until 26 June 2020.
The application proposes to construct a new patio on the north-eastern boundary (common boundary). The patio as proposed has:
- An overall length of 7.92m;
- A minimum roof setback of 0.5m from the boundary;
- Supporting posts on the boundary: and
- A sloping roof with a minimum height of 2.4m on the north-eastern boundary and a maximum height of 2.5m connecting to the roof of the existing single house.
For more information on the relevant Design Principles, please refer to the Residential Design Codes which can be found here: www.dplh.wa.gov.au/rcodes.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.