Proposed Single House at 34B Clarecastle Retreat, Mindarie - DA2020/548
The application is proposing a two storey dwelling including an undercroft (three storey’s total when viewed from the street).
The application proposes the following variations as detailed below:
5.3.1 - Lot Boundary Setbacks:
- A Living room wall on the first floor setback 2m from the boundary with an overall length of 7m and an overall height of 6.7m (when measured from natural ground level); and
- A Retreat wall setback 1.5m from the boundary with an overall length of 9m and an overall height of 8.9m (when measured from natural ground level).
5.2.4 - Front Fencing:
- A solid brick rendered fence within the front setback area, adjacent to the western boundary.
5.3.8 - Retaining Walls:
- An 11m long terraced retaining wall;
- A 4.7m section of the proposed wall has a maximum height 0.53m above the existing wall, adjacent to the existing paved outdoor area on the neighbouring property;
- A northwest facing Living room window which overlooks 4m into the existing paved outdoor area; and
- A west facing Retreat window which overlooks 0.8m into the existing paved outdoor area.
information on the relevant Design Principles, please refer to Clause 5.3.1,
5.2.4, 5.3.8 and 5.4.1 of the R-Codes, which can be found here: www.dplh.wa.gov.au/rcodes.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.