JDAP - Proposed Mixed Use Development at 2 Fomiatti Street, Ashby - DA2020/694
Public comment is invited on the above proposal which is being advertised until 30 July 2020. The application proposes a Mixed Use Development comprising two
A six storey mixed use building on the western
portion of the site fronting Fomiatti Street consisting of:
- 7 commercial tenancies on the Ground Floor;
- 51 apartments from Floors 1 to 5;
- 70 secured undercroft parking bays accessed from
Fomiatti Street; and
- 17 bicycle racks; and
- Associated landscaping and bin stores
A two storey commercial building on the eastern
portion of the site consisting of:
- 7 two storey commercial tenancies;
- 63 self-storage units and an associated office
all located in the undercroft;
- 65 on-site parking bays (61 bays located on
ground floor and 4 located within the undercroft); and
- Associated landscaping and bin stores.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel.
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel meeting and included in an Agenda, which will be available on the Western Australian Planning Commission's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.