Proposed Service Station with a Drive Through Food Outlet, Car Wash & Motor Vehicle Repair Centre at 370K Flynn Drive, Neerabup - DA2020/1920 (JDAP)
The above-mentioned development application is currently being advertised for public comment until 10 February 2021.
The application comprises the following elements:
- A proposed Service Station that includes:
- Eight car refill bays and one truck refill bay;
- A 282sqm convenience store with a Drive Through Food Outlet;
- A 67sqm bin/plant room; and
- A range of outdoor seating to promote interaction between patrons.
- A proposed automated Car Wash facility with two external vacuum bays for interior detailing.
- A proposed Motor Vehicle Repair Centre which includes:
- Three service bays;
- A 141sqm bin/plant room inclusive of a wash down bay;
- A small office for administration purposes; and
- A range of outdoor seating.
- 27 parking bays, in addition to those outlined above; and
- An entry statement and associated signage.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Online submission form
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel.