You’re invited to be part of the planning for the trails and pathways surrounding Yanchep Lagoon.
As a potential user of the area, and as a valued stakeholder, the City of Wanneroo welcomes your feedback.
Below is the initial concept for the masterplan for the trails. The planned trails and pathways include:
- Pedestrian access from Yanchep Beach Road to Capricorn Esplanade
- Pedestrian access from Brazier Road to the upper lookout area
- Pedestrian access from Newman Road to access track up to upper lookout area
- Pedestrian access from Fisherman's Hollow to upper lookout area
- Beach access south of existing surf club
- Upgrade of beach access opposite Fisherman's Hollow
- Additional pockets of vegetation, current access rehabilitation and shower/drinking facilities may also be incorporated
There are several areas that you may wish to comment on:
- What path would you like to see as the priority?
- Are there any paths not listed you would like to see?
- Are there any paths that you feel are not required?
Your feedback in relation to the future development of the Yanchep Lagoon is very much appreciated.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com