The City of Wanneroo has experienced a rapid rate of land development, which will continue into the foreseeable future. Along with significant population growth the City will face increased pressure for the provision of services to ensure the economic and social well-being of existing and future communities.
The City works with developers to identify associated costs of providing supporting infrastructure such major roads and parks that is required with any new development. In most cases, a Developer Contribution Plan (DCP) will be formulated and agreed, and applied as a condition of subdivision or development of the land.
Prepared under Section 26 of the Planning and Development Act 2005 and State Planning Policy 3.6, 'Development Contributions for Infrastructure' , the City will prepare and implement developer contribution requirements through either direct negotiation with landowners or through the introduction of provisions into the Local Town Planning Scheme - District Planning Scheme Number 2 (DPS2).
Frequently Asked Questions
Developer contribution schemes areas
The City of Wanneroo has numerous infrastructure contribution areas and is working with developers and landowners to establish new requirements for future urban areas.
- East Wanneroo Cells 1 - 9 Consolidated map
- East Wanneroo Cell 1 (Tapping/Ashby)
- East Wanneroo Cell 2 (Sinagra)
- East Wanneroo Cell 3 (Wanneroo)
- East Wanneroo Cell 4 (Hocking/Pearsall)
- East Wanneroo Cell 5 (Landsdale)
- East Wanneroo Cell 6 (Madeley/Pearsall)
- East Wanneroo Cell 7 (Wangara)
- East Wanneroo Cell 8 (Wangara)
- East Wanneroo Cell 9 (Landsdale)
- East Wanneroo Cell 9 (Landsdale) Cost Sharing Arrangements
- Yanchep/Two Rocks
- Berkley Road - Contact the City of Wanneroo for further information
Request advice or a quote on Developer Contribution Schemes
Before a subdivider or developer can make payment to satisfy their contribution obligations under the relevant contribution scheme area, the City is required to provide a quote on the contribution amount.
Please provide information relevant to the stage including a copy of the Deposited Plan or development approval using the quote form below.
Please forward any general enquiries or quote requests to:
City of Wanneroo 2017/2018 Financial Statements
Developer contribution schemes are maintained in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government (Financial Management) Regulations 1996 and are required to be audited and published on an annual basis. To view the City of Wanneroo audited financial statements (which include the scheme account) please click below.
Please go to the pages specified below for the relevant pages of the Financial Statement for each of the Developer Contribution Scheme areas:
- East Wanneroo Cell 1 (Tapping/Ashby) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 2 (Sinagra) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 3 (Wanneroo) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 4 (Hocking/Pearsall) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 5 (Landsdale) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 6 (Madeley/Pearsall) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 7 (Wangara) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 8 (Wangara) – pages 272-285
- East Wanneroo Cell 9 (Landsdale) – pages 272-285
- Alkimos/Eglinton – page 272-285
- Yanchep/Two Rocks – page 272-285
- Berkley Road – pages 272-285