Kingsway Junior Clinics
Term 1 Junior Clinics
Secondary Enrolment Discount – Book and pay for a term pass for one clinic and receive a 10% discount for subsequent clinics booked.
High quality, affordable programs for ages 18 months to 14 years. Basketball, Tennis, Netball, Soccer, Acrobatics and Cheerleading! Clinics run from 30 January to 8 April 2023.
Ready to sign up?
Please click below and complete our registration form to enrol. Please note, all of our junior programs are continuous and ongoing, paid for by fortnightly direct debit. This service can be cancelled at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents have the option to pay upfront by visiting the stadium.
Register and pay online to confirm your place
Try before you buy
If you would like to trial a class before committing to the term, please complete our registration form by clicking below and one of our team will contact you*.
Junior clinics casual pass application form
*Casual entry fees apply
For further information on classes, download our brochure below.
Kingsway Junior Clinics brochure
As clinics are subject to change and spaces are limited, please visit Junior Sports Clinics page for the most current information about available spaces. You may also book and pay for one child via this link. Alternatively call us on 9405 5645
- Casual entry is only available for first time attendance. Term pass must be purchased after first casual attendance. Casual cost for 1 hour class is $12.75, cost for 45mins class is $11.75.
- Term pass - Some clinics may be shorter in length due to public holidays and other requirements, and will be charged accordingly. Term passes are available until sold out and spaces are limited. Term pass cost $11.20 for a 1 hour class, or $9.70 for a 45min class.
- Please note: a minimum number of children is required to run some clinics. In some cases this cannot be determined until the day of the clinic.
- Clinics frequently fill up so we strongly encourage casuals to arrive 15 minutes early. Term passes are available subject to availability. Purchasing a term pass will guarantee your child placement in a clinic.
- Bookings are essential and places are limited.
The Kingsway team are delighted to announce that we now have the option of offering ongoing fortnightly direct debit payments for our highly popular junior clinics.
- One time enrolment (automatic rollover into the next term)
- Guaranteed spot in your preferred clinic
- No lump-sum payment
- Flexibility to change classes
- School Holiday program discounts from December 2022 onwards
All direct debit transactions incur a $0.60 fee as charged by the provider Ezidebit. Please note the fee is per transaction (e.g. $0.60 per enrolment per fortnight). This equates to $3.00 per 10 week term.
We will also be able to provide the 10% sibling discount as part of your direct debit plan. This will be adjusted when we receive your sibling’s enrolment.
If you do wish to cancel your ongoing enrolment we require a 14 days’ notice to cancel the direct debit plan. This has to be done in writing and sent through as an email to email@example.com
We always aim to be flexible with our customers and will also offer a 4 week per calendar year suspension plan, this can be used when your child is sick/injured or has another commitment which prevents them from attending the clinic. This can be applied as long we have received notice prior to the clinic starting. In the event of extended medical absence, please discuss this with a Kingsway Staff Member.
In the unforeseen event where Kingsway Indoor Stadium has to cancel a class, the following fortnights’ debit deduction will be adjusted. All classes have a minimum number of participants required to conduct a class. If you enrol into a clinic that does not achieve the minimum enrolments, you will be offered an alternative class.
Please note you will not be charged for the period in between terms as we have planned direct debit shutdowns in place to prevent this happening.
Cancellation and suspension
If you wish to cancel or suspend your direct debit for our junior clinics please complete the relevant form by clicking below:
Junior Clinics Suspension Request Form
Junior Clinics Cancellation Request Form
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a trial class.
Phone: 9405 5645