Parks & reserves
The City of Wanneroo is responsible for the maintenance of numerous parks, as well as Bush Forever sites, conservation reserves, foreshore reserves and Council building surrounds. Although regular inspections of all parks and playground facilities are made, the City also relies on the public to notify us of any dangerous situations.
Find a park near you
Click below and enter your address to find parks near to you.
The City’s parks offer a place to participate in a variety of recreational pursuits. For parks of interest, please look at the links below:
Activities in Parks
Please be aware that approval from the City is required to erect any structures in parks, such as bouncy castles, marquees, animal farms, pony rides etc. You will also need to book any activities for the City’s reserves, for more information please contact a Community Facilities Officer on 9405 5000.
Booking forms and information sheets
- Casual Reserve Hire form - for up to 12 bookings per calendar year
- Annual Reserve Hire form - for more than 12 bookings per calendar year
- Seasonal Reserve Hire form - for summer and winter season bookings (on active sports grounds only)
- Line Marking information sheet
- Membership Confirmation & Subsidised Use request form - for not for profit and incorporated groups/clubs/organisations only
- Conditions of Hire for Council facilities
Practising or playing golf in parks is dangerous and is therefore prohibited on all Council reserves, regardless of whether "No golfing" signs are present or not. Please visit one of the two council owned golf courses and try out their driving range.