; Parks & reserves - Parks & Reserves - City of Wanneroo

Extraordinary Council Election 14 December 2022 (North-East Ward)

To view the profiles of candidates and election notice for the upcoming Local Government Election, please visit the Extraordinary Election webpage


Parks & Reserves

Parks & reserves

The City of Wanneroo is responsible for the maintenance of numerous parks, as well as Bush Forever sites, conservation reserves, foreshore reserves and Council building surrounds. Although regular inspections of all parks and playground facilities are made, the City also relies on the public to notify us of any dangerous situations.

To book in any of the following parks, please contact The Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions, Regional Parks Team on 9442 0300 or email: regional.parks@dbca.wa.gov.au

  • Yellagonga Regional Park
  • Perry's Paddock
  • Wanneroo Pines
  • Gnangara Pines

Park facilities

The City’s parks offer a place to participate in a variety of recreational pursuits. For parks of interest, please look at the links below:

Parks with toilets

Parks with barbeques

Parks with play equipment

Parks with fitness equipment

Parks that have been used for weddings

Activities in Parks

Please be aware that approval from the City is required to erect any structures in parks, such as bouncy castles, marquees, animal farms, pony rides etc. You will also need to book any activities for the City’s reserves, for more information please contact a Community Facilities Officer on 9405 5000.

Golf Practice

Practising or playing golf in parks is dangerous and is therefore prohibited on all Council reserves, regardless of whether "No golfing" signs are present or not. Please visit one of the two council owned golf courses and try out their driving range.

Park Structures Renewal Program

As part of the City’s 2020/21 Capital Works Program, various park seats, barbeque and shelter will be replaced in the locations outlined below. Works will commence Monday 17 August and are estimated to take four weeks to complete and during this time residents are requested to be vigilant of workers in the area. The City is committed to maintaining public parks and facilities that are used frequently by our community and every effort will be made to complete works efficiently and on time and we encourage you to call the City on 9405 5000 if you have any concerns.

For further information on this program please click below:

Park Structures Renewal Program - 2020/21