The City's District Planning Scheme No. 2 (DPS 2) is a statutory document which provides the framework for the planning and development of land. DPS 2 sets out the way land is to be used and developed by classifying various land uses into appropriate zones, for example residential and commercial. DPS 2 also includes controls to ensure long-term planning objectives are achieved.
DPS 2 comprises:
- Scheme text gazetted on 6 July 2001 (as amended)
- Deemed Provisions (set out in Schedule 2 of the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015
- Supplemental Provisions to the Deemed Provisions, contained in Schedule A of the scheme text.
The text which can be downloaded below comprises all of the above text.
The maps comprise:
- The Scheme Maps, which show zones and reserves and areas which are subject to Special Control Areas
- Residential Density Code Maps, which show Residential Design Codes, as well as areas which are subject to Structure Plans