Community engagement has now closed. Comments were submitted from 26/11/2018 to 18/12/2018.
Development application was approved by the Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel (JDAP) at it's meeting held on 11 February 2019.
Proposed Child Care Centre - Lot 504 (813) and 505 (815) Wanneroo Road and Lot 47 (4) San Rosa Road, Wanneroo
The City has received an application for a Child Care Centre (Greenleaves) at the above address with the following elements:
- A total of 23 on-site car parking bays, including one marked disabled car
- A maximum number of 83 children of the following age demographics:
- 16 places for children aged 0-2 years (Rooms 1 and
- 27 places for children aged 2-3 years (Rooms 3 and
- 40 places for children aged 3 and above (Rooms 5 and
- A maximum number of 14 staff members;
- The proposed hours of operation from Monday to Friday 6:30am to 6:30pm;
- Associated landscaping and signage.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel meeting and included in a Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.