Proposed Child Care Centre - 36 Marlinspike Boulevard, Jindalee - DA2019/1010
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned application until 3 October 2019.
The Child Care Centre proposes the following:
- A two-storey development with five age specific rooms;
- A maximum of 87 children and 12 staff at any one time;
- Operating hours of 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays);
- 12 staff parking bays located on Tonna Lane and 12 customer parking bays accessed via Nicobar Way; and
- Two outdoor play areas located adjacent to Marlinspike Boulevard and a third outdoor space located on the upper floor.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.