Proposed Place of Worship (St John Paul II Church) and Carpark - 6 Kurrajong Boulevard, Banksia Grove - DA2019/1462
The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment until 6 February 2020
The application incorporates the following:
- A masonry and steel frame building for use as a Church along the corner of Kurrajong Boulevard and Cuddlepie Turn;
- 48 new parking bays;
- A modified crossover and gate along Snugglepot Street;
- An intended capacity for up to 750 people; and
- Main hours of usage from Saturday 6:00pm and Sunday 9:30am
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.