Proposed Amendment No. 18 to the East Wanneroo Cell 2 Structure Plan No. 4
Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment which proposes to introduce Addendum 1
to the East Wanneroo Cell 2 Structure Plan to provide the structure planning
framework for Lot 1665 (1040) Wanneroo Road, Sinagra. The Addendum will address the following:
- Removal of the Buffer Precinct zoning which applies to the land;
- Satisfying the environmental requirements within the structure plan to
permit residential development; and
- Allocating land for Residential, Parks and Recreation and Primary School
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.
Please note: The amendment is being advertised to seek public comment on the proposal. The advertising of the amendment does not indicate any formal support of the proposal by the City of Wanneroo or the Western Australian Planning Commission.