Proposed Mixed Use Development (Nine tenancies including Shops, Restaurants/cafés and Private Recreation Gym) - 31 Lampeter Road, Butler - DA2020/165
The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment commencing 24 February 2020 and will conclude on 16 March 2020.
The application proposes the following:
- Single storey building with several restaurant and shop tenancies ranging in floor space size from 200 to 290 square metres between Tenancies #1-5 and #7-9. The hours of operation for the shops and restaurants/cafes is proposed from Monday to Sunday between 7:00am to 10:00pm (as stated within the Environmental Noise Assessment);
- A Private Recreation (Gym) is proposed within Tenancy #6 and is proposed to operate 24 hours per day, seven days a week; and
- Total of 53 on-site and four on-street parking bays are proposed (total 57) between the nine tenancies.
The proposal has been supplemented with a Traffic Impact Statement and Environmental Noise Assessment to demonstrate compliance with traffic and noise requirements.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.