Proposed Commercial Development (Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Restaurant and Child Care Centre) at 42 Pollino Gardens, Landsdale - DA2020/540 (JDAP)
The above-mentioned development application is currently being advertised for public comment until 5 January 2021.
The application proposes to construct a two-storey Commercial Development building with an undercroft carpark located at the above-mentioned address. The proposal comprises the following elements:
- Basement parking consisting of 39 car bays.
- Medical Centre with an area of 652m2, accommodating eight General Practitioners and four Allied Health Practitioners.
- Pharmacy with an area of 199m2.
- Restaurant with an area of 126m2.
- 10 on-site car bays and 17 verge car bays.
- Child Care Centre with an area of 769.2m2, accommodating 80 children and 14 staff, operating 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
- Covered and uncovered outdoor play areas with a total area of 655m2.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Online submission form
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel.