Proposed Amendment No. 5 to the Banksia Grove District Centre Activity Centre Plan No. 65
Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment
which proposes to:
- Remove the ‘Mixed Use Building Typology’
from a portion of the subject site which faces away from the core of the
- Remove the two storey building height requirement from a lesser portion of the subject site which faces away from the District Centre;
- Modify Part 15: Local Development Plans of the ACP 65 Text to separate the built form requirements for the ‘Retail Core Precinct’ and ‘Mixed Use Precinct’ to reflect the different objectives of these precincts;
- Modify Part 15: Local Development Plans to outline R-Code variations for the Mixed Use Precinct; and
- Amend the structure plan map and text to reflect the proposed modifications.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Please note: The amendment is being advertised to seek public comment on the proposal. The advertising of the amendment does not indicate any formal support of the proposal by the City of Wanneroo or the Western Australian Planning Commission.