Online forms portal upgrade
From Saturday 1 July 2023, the City is upgrading its online forms portal to improve the user experience and streamline administration. Customers need to be aware of the following:
- You will need to setup a new account from this date. Your old login and password will no longer work.
- Partially completed form data will be lost after Saturday 1 July so make sure to complete and submit your form before the 1 July to avoid losing your progress.
- If you would like to retain a record of your previous submissions, these will need to be retrieved prior to the 1 July from within the old portal. Alternatively, you may call the City on 9405 5000 after Saturday 1 July so we can assist you.
- Customers using external accounts and not the City website are not affected by this change (eg: Aquamotion/Kingsway Envibe, eRates, GOLD program).
Frequently asked questions
The following information should assist with any problems you may encounter when managing your account.
When you register, you will be able to:
- Partially complete online forms and save them for completion later, without losing any information
- Access an account page listing any forms you have submitted
- Track progress and receive updates on your application's progress (currently only available for Building Applications)
Go to www.wanneroo.wa.gov.au/register and complete your details.
Note: make sure you carefully enter your email address to ensure you receive a confirmation email.
Make sure you have completed all the required fields and that your passwords match. If you still have trouble registering please contact us.
Ensure you have an account that was registered after the 1 July 2023. If your account was registered prior to this date, you will no longer be able to login and need to setup a new account.
Make sure you have entered your email address and password correctly (Note: your password is case sensitive).
If you still have trouble logging in please try resetting your password.
- Log into your account
- Under Your personal details, select ‘change your password’
Please check your spam or junk folder in your emails.
- Log in to your account
- Under Awaiting completion, select 'remove' below the relevant form
- Log in to your account
- Under Awaiting completed, select 'complete' below the relevant form
Please ensure you enter the same password in the confirm password field when registering.
If you experience any other problems, please contact us.