The City’s Donations Program provides financial contributions to community organisations and groups to assist with delivery of activities and events which benefit City of Wanneroo residents.
Not-for-profit incorporated and/or charitable organisations which operate in the City of Wanneroo or with a primary interest in the City, may be eligible to apply for a donation.
Financial assistance during COVID-19
Changes in policy adopted by Wanneroo Council in May 2020 allow for essential funding assistance to be more easily distributed to support services that benefit local residents during the current pandemic.
If your community group, club or not-for-profit is providing support services to the community – such as food relief, community legal services and financial counselling – at this time, you may be eligible to apply for financial support from the City of Wanneroo.
Assistance can be for an amount up to a maximum of $5000 per incorporated community group or not-for-profit organisation.
Applications are open now and all funding must be allocated by 30 June 2020.
For more information on COVID-19 specific donations, please contact the City of Wanneroo’s Community Development team on 9405 5600.
Before submitting your application
Please note the following prior to completing the City’s Online Donation Application Form:
- If your application requests support for an event being delivered in the City of Wanneroo, then please complete an Online Public Community Event Notification Form. You will receive a receipt to attach to your Online Donation Application Form.
- Groups without an ABN must attach a completed a Statement by Supplier Form to the Online Donation Application Form.
- You may be asked to attach other supporting document so please allow enough time to complete your application in full with all required supporting documents attached.
- Applicants can only receive one donation per financial year.
- All applications are assessed against the City's Donations and Youth Sponsorships Policy.
- As determined by Council on 5 May 2020, item 4.5 of the Donations and Youth Sponsorships Policy will remain in place only during the emergency period declared for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For more information visit our Sponsorship page for further information.
- For further information please contact the City’s Corporate Support team on 08 9405 5025 or 9405 5052.
- The City has made available funding assistance through its Donations Program up to a maximum of $5,000 per application for supporting essential services to our local community. Applications are open now and will be allocated by 30 June this year.