Home and Community Care program (HACC)
The City’s Home and Community Care Program offers care and support services enabling people to continue to live at home independently. Our approach is focused on recognizing existing abilities, maintaining and building skills to maintain confidence and independence. For information regarding the services available, and eligibility please contact the City on 9405 5609 or visit the Home and Community Care (HACC) website below.
Services offered include:
- Personal Care, including showering and getting prepared for the day
- Social Support, including shopping, appointments, paying bills, community activities
- Domestic Assistance, including assistance in cleaning the home
- Respite Services to allow a carer to take a break from their usual caring role
- Day Clubs providing opportunities to make friendships, pursue hobbies, getting exercise and engaging with the community
- Transport providing regular group shopping outings
- Other food services to assist with food preparation and meal planning
- Home delivered meals
The City also offers support to carers.
My Aged Care
The My Aged Care website has been established by the Australian Government to help you navigate the aged care system. Click below to view the website.
Additional support services
Please note these are external services, not run by the City of Wanneroo.