Community engagement has now closed. Comments were submitted from 08/04/2019 to 06/05/2019.
This application was considered by the Metro North-West JDAP at its meeting held on 1 July 2019, where in accordance with the provisions of the City of Wanneroo District Planning Scheme No. 2, it was resolved to approve the application.
Proposed JDAP - Eighty Four (84) Grouped Dwellings and Sales Office - Lot 1001 (20) Clarkson Avenue, Tapping - DA2019/262
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned proposal for eighty four grouped dwellings and a temporary sales office located at Lot 1001 (20) Clarkson Avenue, Tapping.
This proposal incorporates the following elements:
- A total of 70 two-storey dwellings scattered through the main part of the subject site;
- 14 single-storey dwellings, positioned along the south-eastern boundaries of the site;
- 6 two-storey dwellings located along the southern boundary of the site, with a sewer easement running along the south-western portion of the site;
- A private road network (common property driveway) varying between 5-12m in width;
- A total of 12 on-site visitor parking bays internal to the site, plus a further 21 on-street visitor parking bays located along Clarkson Avenue and Corvus Road; and
- The erection of the 30m2 temporary sales office and estate fencing on proposed Lot 14/15, adjacent to the intersection of Clarkson Avenue and Corvus Road
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel.
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel meeting and included in an Agenda, which will be available on the Western Australian Planning Commission's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.