Briefing session information
Briefing Session Attachments 8 September
Due to the size of the documents which were included as attachments in the Agenda for the above meeting they have had to be provided separately.
The following documents are provided for information (Please note that the documents may take some time to open due to their size):
- Item 3.3 - Amendment 119 - Wanneroo & Girrawheen-Koondoola Recoding - Part 1
- Item 3.3 - Amendment 119 - Wanneroo & Girrawheen-Koondoola Recoding - Part 2
- Item 3.4 - Amberton Foreshore Management Plan - Part 1
- Item 3.4 - Amberton Foreshore Management Plan - Part 2
- Item 3.4 - Amberton Foreshore Management Plan - Part 3
- Item 3.19 - Community Sporting and Recreation Facilities Fund - 2015 Annual Grant Funding Round
Briefing Sessions commence at 6pm in Council Chambers and are open to members of the public.
There is an opportunity at the conclusion of the briefing session for public question time, where the public may ask questions relating only to the business on the agenda.
The briefing agenda will be distributed to elected members on the Friday prior to the briefing session and copies will be available in the City's libraries, Council Civic Centre and on the internet. Spare briefing papers will be available at the briefing session for interested members of the public.
Please note. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that all items to be presented to Council at the formal council meeting are included in the briefing papers, it should be noted that there will be occasions when, due to necessity, items will not be ready in time for the briefing session and will go straight to the Ordinary Council Agenda.