Proposed JDAP - Commercial Development at 365 Landsdale Road and 385 Alexander Drive, Landsdale (DA2021/2030)
The application proposes to develop the East Landsdale Neighbourhood Centre and
includes the following:
- Supermarket with a floor area of 1,846m2;
- Restaurant with a floor area of 200m2 and
an associated outdoor seating area;
- Medical Centre with a floor area of 440m2
and Pharmacy with a floor area of 216m2;
- Service Station with a 290m2 convenience
store and eight refueling bays;
- Car Wash with associated vacuum bays;
- Liquor Store with a floor area of 438m2 and
associated drive through;
- Four Offices with floor areas varying between 96m2
- Three Drive-through Food Outlets with floor areas
varying between 170m2 and 453m2;
- Three Take-away Food Outlets, each with a floor area
- 13 Shop tenancies with floor areas of either 90m2
or 100m2; and
- Associated landscaping, car parking and access.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Online submission form
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel.