; What approvals do I need? - City of Wanneroo

What approvals do I need?

Development Application (Planning) 

A Development Approval may be required prior to commencing or carrying out any development or use of land within the City of Wanneroo. The approval will also detail any conditions under which land or buildings can generally be used.

A wide variety of activities are classified as development including changing the use of a premise from one activity to another activity.  It is important for these developments to have the correct approvals from your Local Government.

To find out what approvals are required by the City click below. If your development type is not listed please contact the City on 9405 5000 or via our online enquiry form.

For further information on how to submit a development application visit our Submitting a Development application page.

Submitting a Development application