; Public Community Event - Alcohol - Public Community Events - City of Wanneroo

Public Community Events

Public Community Event - Alcohol

If alcohol is intended to be sold or supplied at your event, then the necessary approval needs to be obtained from the Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor.

In some instances your application may need to be referred to the City for further assessment. Applications seeking consent of the City of Wanneroo for an occasional license or variation of an existing licence must be accompanied by the following information; 

  • A copy of the relevant application form lodged with Liquor Licensing. 
  • A site plan indicating the size and location of the proposed licensed area. 

Licensed security will be required of if a Liquor Licence is granted for the event.